Ubumbano Voice is a platform for community activists to share stories, resources and information. It is one of the outcomes of a process of critical reflection on social justice work by organisations in the region. It is supported by members of the ACT Alliance and other organisations in Southern Africa.
More information on participating organisations and communities will be added in due course. For now, you can find more information on the supporters of the Ubumbano Voice project by visiting the ACT UBUMBANO website – www.actubumbano.org
The project is supported by the ACT Alliance and participating organisations in South and Southern Africa:
- Benchmarks Foundation
- Bread for the World
- Church Land Programme
- Church of Sweden
- Christian Aid
- Economic Justice Network of Foccisa
- Ecumenical Service for Socio-Economic Transformation
- Ecumenical Lutheran Church of Southern Africa
- Studies in Poverty and Inequality Institute
- Zimbabwe Coalition on Debt and Development
- Zimbabwe Environmental Lawyers Association
This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the articles belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to Act Ubumbano.